The Department of Periodontics at Gautham hospital provides evidence based treatment in the management of gums and bone diseases. We treat all types of gum disease, receding gums and gum and teeth implants. Our services range from a simple excision of a gingival overgrowth to regeneration of bone and soft tissues and surgical implant procedures.
The department is well appointed with the latest equipment and provides various treatment facilities like scaling, root planning, splinting, gingivectomies, flap surgeries, muco-gingival surgeries and placement of dental implants.
- Periodontal diagnosis and treatment planning
- Scaling and root planing
- Periodontal plastic surgery
- Extraction site preservation
- Alveolar ridge augmentation for both implant, prosthetic and aesthetic concerns
- Maxillary sinus elevation for placement of dental implants
- Dental implant diagnosis, treatment planning and placement