The Gautham Hospital department of Ophthalmology manages all types of general eye ailments The department is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure to keep up with the advancement in technology in the evaluation and management of visual impairment and blindness Our team boasts of senior consultants, consultants and associate consultants who are well experienced and are excellent in their professional competence Our surgeons have undergone specific training and have experience in a broad range of sub-specialties like Cornea, Retina, Uvea, Glaucoma, Squint, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Paediatric Ophthalmology, Orbit amp Occuloplasty.
- Refraction and prescription of spectacles
- Slit lamp bio microscopic evaluation of the anterior and posterior segment
- Applanation tonometry
- Routine screening for Glaucoma, Diabetic and Hypertensive Retinopathy
- Retinopathy of Prematurity in premature infants.
- Routine Ophthalmic work
- Phaeco (Keyhole) surgery for Cataract
Dr. Lalitha Thomas
OP Days : Monday, Wednesday & FridayBook an appointment