The Division of Gastro Surgery at Gautham Hospital is fully equipped with modern facilities and carries out all major & complex GI, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic procedures. The mission of the Gastrointestinal Surgery Department is to provide state of the art surgical services for patients of digestive, Liver, Pancreato Biliary Colorectal disease. Our team comprises of talented, motivated and passionate specialists who constantly endeavour to perform safe surgical practices. Our committed team which includes Surgeons, Physicians, Anesthetists, Intensivists, critical care nurses, biomedical technicians & physiotherapists work as one for the welfare of the patients.
- Oncological Surgery of the GI Tract.
- Pancreatico-Biliary Surgery.
- Gastric and Oesophageal Surgery.
- Liver Transplant.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgical Procedures.
- Specialised Colorectal Surgery including Sphincter Saving.
- Stapled and Pouch Procedures.
- Intra-Abdominal Vascular Reconstructions.
- Retroperitoneal Tumour Excisions.
- Intra-Abdominal Trauma.