Neurology/pain & Palliative Care
Neurology a branch of medicine involved with treatment of brain injury, spine and nerves. Our Neurology specialists treat neurological conditions like Brain injury or diseases, Head injury, Spinal injury, Brain tumours, Spinal tumours, Brain Haemorrhage, Hydrocephalus, Nerve injuries, tumours, Disc Prolapse or Herniation, Spinal dislocation, unstable Spine, congenital malformations like Atlanto-Axial dislocation, Spinal Dysraphism, seizures or Epilepsy as well as modern treatments for movement disorders like Parkinson's disease. Our neurologists will check for complex neurology diseases and conditions of the patient and provide treatment based on the observation.
Ably assisted by the latest Neuro-Radiology services, Neuro-Intensive Care facilities and Medical and Radiation Oncology services, our Neurologists are able to achieve good outcomes in neurological disease.
- Video EEG: Video Electroencephalography (2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours).
- EMG: Electromyography
- NCV: Nerve conduction velocity
- SSEP: Somatosensory evoked potentials
- BERA: Brainstem auditory evoked response
- VEP: Visual evoked potentials
- ERG: Electro-retinography